Let’s Get Social.
Free Social Media Audit.
Whether you’re trying to add value with a current client or looking to give your brand’s social media a refresh – a social media audit is an excellent place to start. Download my 3-step guide to completing a social media audit and sharing with you a free template to track your progress!
What to Expect.
Want to see if we are good fit? Schedule a discovery call to learn more about working together.
Choose a package to begin the onboarding process & schedule a kickoff call.
Interested in moving forward? A proposal will be sent to you based on our discovery call.
After the kickoff meeting has been hosted the content process begins & you will be provided with timelines for delivery!
Are you looking for someone to help bridge the gap between your audience and your brand using social media? My name is Whitney DeBerry, and I help small businesses take control of the conversation using social media. I have experience working in the digital marketing space for nearly a decade, working for boutique and large agencies. My prior work in the agency world spanned various roles and digital channels, including roles in management, operations, SEO, content strategy, analytics, social media, paid advertising, influencer marketing, brand development, and more! I help brands create visually compelling content that is unique to their audience, so you know that you’re putting out content that converts & connects with your ideal customer.
Sound like what you’re looking for? Click the button and schedule a free discovery call!
Schedule a Consultation.
Do I really need a strategy?
I recommend a strategy for all of my clients. If you want to learn more about why it’s important to start with a strategy first click here.
How often do you invoice?
I invoice on the last day of the month and all payments are due on the first of the month prior to work being completed. Any exceptions will be outlined and agreed upon prior to work being started.
What Can I Expect During the Kickoff Call?
I recommend blocking off at least 1 hour for the kickoff call. If you signed up for multiple services more time will be blocked off as appropriate when you book a call. During the call, we will dive deep into the depths of your business. I will ask you many questions about your goals, expectations, etc. I recommend coming prepared with a snack or drink and ready to discuss! Here is a sample of some of the questions you can expect:
- What is your company about? What’s your biography? How is your company constructed?
- What are your business objectives?
- Tell me a little about your target audience and who your ideal customer is.
- Tell me the pain points of your target audience.
- What does your customer want as related to your service?
- What are the external, internal, and philosophical problems you’re solving for your audience?
- Can you break your process into 3 simple steps? This makes it easier for your audience to understand how easy it is to work with or buy from you to achieve their vision of success.
- What are some positive outcomes your customers can have after working with you?
- Who are your competitors?
- What brands do you want to emulate?
- Do you have any customer testimonials?
I signed on mid month, what can I expect on my invoice?
If work is beginning mid-month a pro-rated invoice will be provided.
What is this "Waitlist"
Unfortunately, I am not taking on new clients at the moment unless they are from a referral source! I feel very lucky to have a community that refers my name and has a good understanding of the type of client I am looking to work with. However, based on what you’ve read so far if you believe we are a good fit feel free to fill out the form and send over your contact information! In the meantime, you can check out these resources!